Company Management and Secretarial Services
We can provide a full range of auxiliary services that are essential to the smooth functioning and running of the company.
- Providing domicile and registered office
- Providing a Corporate Director
- Keeping the corporate records
Legal, Secretarial and General Services
- Handling of Company's correspondence;
- Preparation of the corporate income tax return;
- Arranging for the filing of the corporate tax returns;
- Handling of other tax matters e.g. VAT, PAYE;
- Keeping the registration with the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce up to date;
- Assisting with preparation of resolutions and contracts;
- Holding of and/or attending shareholder's and Board Meetings;
- Providing minutes of the above mentioned meetings;
- Providing a broad range of secretarial services.
- Handling the cash management and bank transfers;
- Preparation of periodic bank movement reports;
- Handling of invoicing;
- Providing for bookkeeping of the Company;
- Preparation of the interim accounts and the annual accounts, including the consolidated accounts when required;
- Arranging of and assisting with the audit of the financial statements of the Company;
- Salary administration when required.