Banking and Finance
The banking and finance lawyers in Andreas M Sofocleous & Co LLC are experienced in a broad range of banking law and corporate finance matters, and they apply their understanding of banking law to assist their clients in achieving timely and cost-effective solutions.
We assist our clients in a tremendous variety of domestic, international, corporate and commercial transactions ranging from those involving relatively small amounts of money to large and very complex financial dealings.
Our firm offers a full range of banking and financial law services, including:
- Loan and security documentation;
- Project and corporate finance
- The financing of international trade (including letters of credit, negotiable instruments and related banking matters);
- Construction financing;
- Finance leasing;
- Indemnities and guarantees;
- The establishment and operation of offshore banks, offshore administrative banking units and representative offices of foreign banking institutions.
- The establishment and operation of offshore financial services companies;
- Offshore public closed-end investment companies and open-ended investment vehicles;
- Funds, securities and derivatives.
For More Information Contact : Menelaos Sazos and Anna Korelidou